Two people displaced after house fire in Southwest Roanoke

ROANOKE (WSLS 10) – Two people are without a home after a fire in Southwest Roanoke.

Crews responded to the 1200 block of Chapman Avenue around 10 p.m. Wednesday night.

According to the Roanoke Fire-Ems Facebook page, the blaze was caused by abandoned smoking materials.

No injuries were reported. The fire caused $25,000 in damages.

 

 

 

WSLS 10 may allow you to upload, post, transmit or otherwise provide content to WSLS 10, including, but not limited to, photos, video, audio, comments, articles, blogs, forums and any other such communication in which you provide content to the Web site ("User Content"). You agree that you are solely responsible for your communications and any content you provide. Read full terms and conditions of use by clicking here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s