Danville house fire caused by electrical short

DANVILLE (WSLS10) – A house in Danville is damaged after a fire there this afternoon.

It started around 4 p.m. on Saturday in the 400 block of Henry Street. Firefighters say an electrical short in a bedroom caused the fire. No one was home at the time of the fire.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire in about 20 minutes. They say there was significant smoke and fire damage to most of the home.

    

MEDIA GENERAL may allow you to upload, post, transmit or otherwise provide content to MEDIA GENERAL Web sites, including, but not limited to, photos, video, audio, comments, articles, blogs, forums and any other such communication in which you provide content to the Web site ("User Content"). You agree that you are solely responsible for your communications and any content you provide. Read full terms and conditions of use by clicking here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s