Four displaced in electrical house fire

Four displaced in electrical house fire (Image 1)
Four displaced in electrical house fire (Image 1)

ROANOKE (WSLS 10) – Fire officials say the cause of a house fire that displaced four people Thursday morning was electrical. 

The blaze happened just after 11 a.m. Thursday, November 27 in the 1300 block of Patterson Avenue. 

Roanoke Fire-EMS says the fire started from electrical problems in the attic. No injuries were reported. 

The American Red Cross is assisting the family. One resident was treated on scene for smoke inhalation and released. 

Damage estimates are approximately $20,000.

MEDIA GENERAL may allow you to upload, post, transmit or otherwise provide content to MEDIA GENERAL Web sites, including, but not limited to, photos, video, audio, comments, articles, blogs, forums and any other such communication in which you provide content to the Web site ("User Content"). You agree that you are solely responsible for your communications and any content you provide. Read full terms and conditions of use by clicking here.

blog comments powered by Disqus