ROANOKE (WSLS) – Goodwill kicks off a treasure hunt this week.
Your hunt will lead you to the Roanoke, Covington, Rocky Mount, Martinsville, and Smith Mountain Lake area Goodwill Stores, where you will search for the buried treasure found on the Goodwill Treasure List. Treasure Hunt participants must visit at least seven area Goodwill stores during their quest.
Those participating will be entered into a drawing for a $250 Visa Gift Card, as well as Goodwill gift certificates. The treasure hunt ends on Saturday, November 8.
“The Treasure Hunt was created to raise awareness of all the Goodwill stores located in a particular area,” states Kelly Sandridge Coleman, Vice President Marketing. “Often customers shop one store and don’t realize there is another within their area as well. We also wanted to highlight the high quality, low cost items that can be found at Goodwill every day. It really is a Treasure Hunt each time you shop!”
Participating Goodwill Retail Stores:
- Bassett: 5833 Virginia Ave.
- Covington: 1252 South Craig St.
- Daleville: 125 Commons Pkwy.
- Martinsville: 284 Commonwealth Blvd.
- Moneta: 13697 Booker T. Washington Hwy.
- Roanoke: 3206 Electric Rd.
- Roanoke: 6315 Archcrest Dr.
- Roanoke: 4335 Pheasant Ridge Rd.
- Roanoke: 2502 Melrose Ave.
- Roanoke: 3418 Orange Ave.
- Rocky Mount: 1045 North Main St.
- Salem: 1493 E. Main St.
- Salem Outlet: 1493 E. Main St.
- Salem: 1830 West Main St.
- Vinton: 907 Hardy Rd.