Brie & Jalapeno Jelly Popovers – Susan Whetzel
- 1 cup my essentials milk
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup my essentials all-purpose flour
- 24 small wedges of brie (roughly 6 ounces, total)
- jalapeno jelly
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Beat milk and eggs. Add salt, garlic, onion powder and flour; whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Pour batter evenly into each of the 24 muffin cups (nearly full), then place in preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove popovers from oven and shove a wedge of brie into each. Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until brie is melted. Remove from oven, top with desired amount of jalapeno jelly. Serve and enjoy!